Tuesday, January 24, 2012

dome/peaking

dome/peaking

1.
The fondness
that settles between us
torturing onlookers
with their glazed over
eyes ugly to the touch
but strong on the tongue

The disease is strong also
in you, but worded incorrectly
and I feel as though you
might take that as an insult

Describing in detail when it doesn't really matter
describing in detail when it doesn't really matter
describing in detail when it doesn't really matter

2.
(I had this feeling, answer, question, thought)

3.
what is the most important thing in your life?

4.
watching people undetected
I'm afraid of where I'll go
usually the most respected
I step into the unknown

I gave it a minute
I gave it a thought
then I gave up
and decided to not

Glittered with interest
Dying with passion
Tales tattered apart,
torn open, thrown away
splattered in a blender

I thought I was onto something that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment